Thursday 30 August 2012

On a roll. The next step

So after my unashamed promotion of the Eve Lom cleanser, I decided that I would follow with the next logical step in a general skin care regime. Exfoliation! I first starting using Darphin Age-defying Dermabrasion a while ago and was first impressed by its texture, it's quite thick for a Dermabrasion and also cream like, as you can see in the picture!

I loved this, it was so easy to apply and you could see the dead skin gathering on the surface (pretty gross the first time you do it after not exfoliating for a while)


If you apply it to dry skin you get a really deep treatment, which is good if you have quite durable skin but I'd suggest dampening your face with warm water first to make it a smooth and relaxing treatment!

As it says in the box, it rejuvenates and polishes the skin and helps reduce the look of pores, age spots and smooths lines and wrinkles and it's true to its word from what I can see so far. My skin feels amazing after using it and il be honest, at first I was a bit worried as my skin was a bit red after the first time of using it but that vanished in a few minutes and I felt glowing :)

At £50 it's quite steep for some people and you may think why would I spend that amount on a treatment, but it lasts about 7-8 months as a little goes a long way and I'd trust the Darphin name to provide me with the best skin possible!

To end, great product! Worth the pennies and shows results as well as being an easy to use Dermabrasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment